I fucking have no luck. Let's see what happened to me on the last couple of months:
- I got mugged, just minutes after I got agressively rejected by this cunt who prefered the company of a brainless ape who could barely talk (I'm serious about that), also police burocracy is shit;
- Couldn't go to a funeral I wanted to go due to time constraints (news was given to me 15 min before people arrived to a party I spent ages trying to prepare, try to greet people after a news like that - She was my age (26), not fair. Not Fucking Fair);
- Was forced to go to a funeral I didn't want to go (fucking hated my grandmother, still had to deal with the whole family hipocrisy and unpoliteness). This was in the same week I had 2 exams and 1 essay (all of them about death-related archaeologic subjects like ancient cemiteries and latin tombstone interpretations - no joke, honestly).
- Developed a furuncle;
- Spent two weeks aphonic (and with one heck of a cold);
- Sprained my left foot and ankle twice;
- Had to give an important presentation alone and prepare it in one night (my work collegue was in an hospital bed and no one had the decency to tell me);
- Had to limp to college after injuring my left knee (and I need treatment for the right one - one year waiting for therapy and still counting);
- Took a nutshot right in both balls during a football/soccer match with friends (spent hours with an ice pack on my nutsack - no joke);
- My gay housemate and long time friend finally introduced me to his lady friends (turns out they all either have a boyfriend or are ugly as sin. One of them actually flirted with me until my friend told me she has a boyfriend but likes to flirt with other guys just for attention. Wasted my whole night);
- On the same night I got all wet after a douchebag dropped his beer mug on me (guy left before I could see his face and break it);
- Had to refund the ticket to my favorite band (AC/DC) and couldn't go. (also the vocalist got replaced by Axel Rose and I hate his face);
- Just discovered my ex (whom I secretly want to see being miserable in her love life) has already a one year long relationship;
- After 36 intense hours making two college essays I slept due to exaustion, and missed the presentation and the exam right afterwards.
- College finals are not going well.
- And the cherry on top: I don't have sex in almost 2 years (I workout 3 times a week and have a pleasent face - so it's not my looks. Just lack of time, social life a fucking luck)
I tried to be positive. I honestly did. I already quit smoking this year, went on a diet and lost weight. I deserve a break. It's unfair.
I Fucking feel miserable, hopeless and so fucking alone. My life is fucked. Just wanted to vent that. Thank you!
The discussion on this topic has been closed
Click here to start a new topic!